2007/07/26

Vintage Wonderland

Oh, I simply must show you what beauties are making their way to me soon!

I have shopped for vintage patterns a few times at Lanetz Living, and what a happy customer I am! I've been returning over and over again, so Janet has (almost) all of my money now. ;) I found the site just recently by chance, and now I'm visiting it everyday just to see what's new so I won't be missing anything important. ;) The patterns are beautiful and Janet has made good description of each, plus the pictures are usually big and there's also the back view of the envelope available. You'll be seeing many of my buying’s soon here as clothes. Just wait and see. :) Meanwhile... take a look at these babies already safely home with me:



















I told you Janet has pretty (simply to die for) patterns, now didn't I. ;)

But today I wasn't shopping at Lanetz Living. I took a sneak peek at Out of the Ashes Collectibles and found some really neat stuff. I've been having this "lingerie, petticoat, slip, night gown, bathing suit, etc." thing going on and was very pleased to find the answer to some of my retro prayers.





















If only I had the time to sew...

No comments: